Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
Our client, an international market leader, requires a technical trainer to be responsible for delivering training to following a migration to a new technology.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Design training schedule that will meet client needs
• Train learning and development team to enable them to deliver training
• Deliver complex technical training to a variety of clients
• Create training presentations, manuals and course outlines
• Conduct training needs analysis conversations
• Maintain a current, in-depth knowledge of the product functions and features
• Contribute to the implementation of an on-line training program
• Maintain training equipment hardware and ensure it is always ready for training
• Schedule courses and maintain a calendar of events
• The position may require interstate travel
Professional and Personal Qualifications
• Proficient in verbal and written communication skills in English
• Possess exceptional presentation and educational skills
• Experience with either eLearning packages, Adobe suite of products or Microsoft Powerpoint.
• Excellent personal and project organizational skills
• A sense of humour!
Academic Requirements and Technical Knowledge
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Experience with contact centre technologies, ideally Avaya or Genesys
• Experience with telephony equipment
• Experience within large enterprise environments
• At least 2 years delivering technical training, preferably contact centre training
Apex Resource Solutions - 03 9066 4005
firstname.lastname@example.org | http://au.linkedin.com
Please note you must be eligible to live and work in Australia, candidates already living in Melbourne will be given first consideration, no sponsorships or relocations. Some roles require Australian Citizenship due to security clearance
Senior Recruitment Consultant at...