Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
Apex Resource Solutions are currently recruiting for a Cisco Unified Communications Engineer / Cisco Voice Engineer (Implementation, Cisco, Unified Comms, CUCM Cluster/Business Edition, Voice Gateway (SRST) deployments, UC500 design and deployments, Unified Messaging and Meeting Place design and deployment, Collaboration tools e.g. Jabber, WebEx, Quad) to join a market leading client.
This unique and enviable role will be a key member of their Professional Services Team working 80% at customer sites and 20% office based (Melbourne CBD). The primary responsibility of the successful Cisco Unified Communications Engineer / Cisco Voice Engineer will be the successful design, build and implementation of Cisco Unified Communication Solutions for our corporate and public sector customers.
The role of the Cisco Unified Communications Engineer / Cisco Voice Engineer will involve but not be limited to:
• Represent our client in your capacity as a hands-on technical consultant, demonstrating a genuine passion in the delivery of first-class IT solutions.
• Ensure that all projects are approached in a consistent and logical manner
• Prepare and deliver technical proposals, SOWs and post project documentation in a timely manner
• Seek advice and assistance from other team members/management to ensure that the solution delivered to the customer is of the best possible quality
- Cisco CCVP
- Experience in deploying a wide range of Cisco Unified Communications solutions
- Some pre-sales experience both customer facing and over the phone
- Design and deployment experience aligning to Cisco Best Practices/Sales Lifecycle
- At least five years of IT industry experience
If you think this sounds like your next job, please apply today!
Senior Recruitment Consultant at...