Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
Our client, a prestigious financial services organisation based in Sydney CBD, have created a new opportunity for an experienced IT Security Manager to ensure the delivery of effective IT security operations across their Enterprise IT platforms. Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Be the escalation point of contact for the delivery of IT Security Services to the business
- Lead management of day to day operational security processes
- Define and manage effective and appropriate response to IT security incidents
- Develop and implement processes to control and manage effective systems access
- Manage IT changes into production environments to ensure an appropriate level of risk analysis
- Perform governance to track performance against agreed service levels
- Define appropriate IT security service levels and metrics to ensure delivery to business requirements
- Development and delivery of accurate and thorough reporting
- Manage IT security improvement projects, leveraging resources as appropriate
- Lead assessment of systems compliance against security policy, reviewing for exposure and mitigation recommendation
- Specific IT security operations management experience & expert across applications and infrastructure.
- Expert general knowledge of operational security risks and preventative controls.
- Specific experience in management of external IT security services
- Demonstrated understanding of ISO 27000 / 17799
To apply for this rare, stand out opportunity or to discuss in confidence please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Liam McDaid on 02 9262 3330.