Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
On behalf of our client, a prestigious financial services organisation in Sydney's CBD, we offer a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced IT Risk Consultant.
The role will involve communicating at both business stakeholder consulting and detailed technical level, being responsible for assessing the current IT risk management framework and using industry best practice to deliver first class IT risk strategy. Key responsibilities:
- Assess, evaluate and mitigate risks within existing IT solutions
- Design and implement IT Risk strategy and architecture for new technology solutions
- Define and document ongoing IT Risk policy and procedure within business and regulatory requirements
- Auditing to ensure compliance to policy and procedure
- Business stakeholder consulting
- Be subject matter expert for IT Risk related activities
- Risk reporting
Skills & Experience Required:
- 2 - 5 years in an IT Risk focused position
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge across IT Risk Management frameworks
- IT auditing experience
- IT Risk, Compliance and Governance reporting experience
- Relevant industry certifications, eg. CISSP, CISA
This is a newly created, autonomous opportunity within an evolving IT Security & Risk practice, which offers the opportunity to define your own role and deliver maximum impact to the business.
Offering a highly competitive salary package, this is a rare opportunity to consolidate your skills and further your career with a prestigious employer of choice in the Australian financial services industry. One not to be missed.
To apply for this position or to learn more please email your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9262 3330 for a strictly confidential conversation.
at Apex Resource Solutions