Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
Apex Resource solutions have an immediate opportunity for a Test Analyst to join one of our busy Telecommunications clients.
We are looking to hire a software test analyst, who has extensive experience in telecommunication processes (Provisioning, Service Assurance or Ordering) to work on new system and enhancement projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all areas of testing including preparing and executing test strategies and plans across SIT and UAT, managing testing problems through resolution or escalation and establishment of test environments through contributing data. There will also be an emphasis on assisting with application support, by replicating production problems in test environments. Skills and Experience Required;
• At least 4 years Testing experience
• A good understanding of telecommunication processes is a MUST (this should ideally include at least 2 years experience working with a major telecommunications organisation
• Experience in preparing ad executing test plans
• Any agile experience would be desirable
• A genuine interest in learning and development
• A flexible outlook to work, which in my client can offer flexible working hours, when required.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large telecommunications company, who can really offer an investment in your future career. All we ask is that you are enthusiastic and eager to learn.
The position is available immediately and interviews will be held this week. To apply for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV to Stephanie@apexrs.com.au