Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a well known Australian brand that values and looks after it's employees. Joining a large team of supply chain and logistic professionals you will be tasked with delivering a portfolio of projects relating to their warehouse distribution system, national distribution centre and primary and secondary distributions.
It is expected that you have a background in supply chain and logistics as it is imperative you understand the operational side of the business and how the distribution cycle works. As you can imagine your key stakeholders hold a wide variety of roles within this chain, so talking logistics terminology is key.
You will be rewarded with an above market salary package, heaps of company perks, a genuine work / life balance and work in an awesome company office that will cater for all of you daily needs. Essential Requirements
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Logistics and supply chain experience is imperative
- Previous experience with warehouse national distribution centres (NDC) at an enterprise scale
- Project management experience 5 years + and strong understanding of methodology
- Project certifications supporting a demonstrated career in successful delivery. (Prince2, PMBOK, PMP)
- Experience working in a large complex organisation with changing needs
- Business operations and key stakeholders
- Business drivers and metrics - performance indicators
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
This role is not to be missed. If you want to set your career up and work with a leading brand that will genuinely appreciate the value you add and look after your needs please apply.
Please call Cath Hazlewood on (02) 9021 9720 should you require a confidential discussion.
Senior Consultant - Experienced...