Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
Apex present another outstanding Project Management opportunity working for an Australian owned end user in Melbourne's South East.
Working as part of a larger PMO you will be responsible for delivering a range of projects in an Applications Development and Infrastructure environment
This is a permanent role and to qualify for it you will have the following attributes:
- At least 5 years experience in a Project Management role using Prince II or PMBOK.
- 3 years delivering projects in to large enterprise wide technology environments.
- Technical understanding across one of more of the mainstream applications development tools - such as Oracle, .Net, Web Based Development or CRM.
- Proven experience delivering projects in an infrastructure environment across the likes of Desktop Roll-outs, Network Support, Security or Telephony.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to understand both technical and non technical requirements.
- Proven experience managing technology budgets up to $2 million.
- The ability to manage technical staff in an applications development environment and Infrastructure environment.
The role is working with a large end - user and presents a challenging, yet rewarding environment.
For more information send your resume to or contact Alki on (03) 9066 4008.