Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading, Australian owned Information Management Consultancy, who specialise in high level engagement at strategic levels, offering a range of management, architecture and program management solutions to an strong list of clients across Financial Services, Telco and Utilities.
After excellent success in the Melbourne market, my client have recently expanded into Sydney, and are currently looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager, with a proven track record of selling consultancy services. The role:
Required skills and experience:
- Devise and execute a strategic business development plan, to quickly grow sales within Sydney.
- Effectively network with C-Level and Executives, identifying, tendering and closing new business.
- Work towards agreed KPI's and sales targets, maximising company profitability.
- Identify, qualify and close prospect sales within the Business Intelligence and Information Management market.
- Understand clients buying motivations, selling solutions appropriately.
- Attend networking events, conferences and meetings to be an effective sales executive.
- Extensive sales experience, proven understanding of the full sales life cycle, when selling consulting solutions.
- Understanding of Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse technologies, such as Business Objects, Cognos, Microsoft BI, Oracle, Microstrategy etc.
- Exceptional influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build relationships with senior executives effectively and efficiently.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
This role requires a tenacious, driven and experienced BDM, with the ability to impress and entertain senior stakeholders from large, corporate organisations. My client offer an exceptional salary package with base and base and OTE above market average.
Please APPLY NOW or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Intelligence Search...