Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
On behalf of our client we offer a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Systems Support/Jnr Systems Administrator to play a key role in the management of their complex IT infrastructure.
With a requirement for stable and accessible IT systems, including bespoke applications, this company will provide an excellent working culture with potential to grow.
This role is very customer focused and visible to the business. The culture is vibrant and sociable with a focus on enjoying your work and working with friends, this would suit someone who is passionate about technology and enjoys helping people through technology solutions. Skills and Experience
• 3+ years experience in an IT Support role (1st,2nd and 3rd Level)
• Certification - MCITP (mandatory), VCP - Highly desirable
• Excellent communication skills
• Exceptional work ethic
• Passion for learning new and existing technologies Technical experience with
• Windows Server 2008
• MS Exchange 2010
• Symantec Backup Exec
• Basic networking (switching and patching)
• Active Directory / Group Policy
If you feel you are a good match for this opportunity and would like to be considered please send your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
at Apex Resource Solutions