Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
Our client, a global financial services organisation, are now accepting applications for a role within a dynamic team of infrastructure professionals. You will be joining a team who work closely in a supportive and technically challenging environment. Projects and technology galore, this is not a role to be missed!
The position requires a technically strong candidate who is used to large server environments in Windows 03/08, Exchange 2003/07/10, Storage etc. You must be of the level whereby you require little to no direction to complete tasks such as new server builds, OS implementations etc. This will be in addition to more basic 'keep the lights on' BAU work. Key Requirements
- MCSA or MCSE.
- Minimum 5 years in the following:
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP/Windows 7/Server 2003-2008.
- Excellent working knowledge of Active Directory / group policy.
- Excellent working knowledge of Exchange 2003-2010.
- Highly skilled in scripting - VB, PS, Perl.
- SAN Storage environments.
- MS SQL knowledge and expertise.
- Knowledge of backup systems and processes.
- Experience managing large desktop environments.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting experience.
- Good working knowledge of ITIL environment.
- Excellent communicator with a passion for customer service.
This really is a fantastic role for anyone looking to develop their career in a large and challenging environment.
Please CLICK APPLY NOW! or contact Gareth Linnard on 02 9021 9723 for more information.
Practice Manager - Infrastructure...