Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
Our client, an exciting financial services organisation, has an opportunity for an experienced Network Engineer
to work on a major project.
The role will allow you to work alongside a number of other high quality experienced engineers and SME's. You will be working with new equipment and technology particularly within the Juniper
This role will suit those engineers who enjoy getting hands on with technology with a genuine passion for Network Engineering.
The environment is one which is very supportive, will allow you to grow both your technical skills and career, and allows you to enjoy a rich work/life balance. Technical requirements
- Hands on experience and strong knowledge of Juniper Routers & Switches
- Experience with Cisco Routers & Switches
- Extensive experience and specialist skills in the configuration and maintenance of networking/ communications infrastructure, including the ability to support a variety of technologies.
- Strong knowledge of network protocols
- Strong understanding of technical innovations in the communications sphere, including satellite and wireless technologies.
- Tertiary qualifications and/or Network Certifications (Cisco/Juniper) highly regarded
- 5+ years experience as a Network Engineer in large organisations
- Previous project experience within a large organisation
You will require excellent communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both your colleagues, Vendors and other business stakeholders.
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt on 02 9021 9712.
at Apex Resource Solutions