Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
Our client is a major financial services organisation based 20mins West of the CBD. They are a large organisation in modern offices and have an outstanding culture and work environment.
They have a new requirement for a Network Team Leader
to their organisation. The role will be responsible for a team of 2 high quality Network Engineers and will also act as a 2IC to the IT Systems Manager.
The role will be a good mix of technical/hands-on and team leadership
. You will be the teams representative to the business and senior management. They have already commenced some exciting projects for the successful candidate to get stuck into.
- Cisco and/or Juniper certifications
- Strong experience with Cisco Routers and Switches
- Experience with Juniper Routing and Switching
- Experience with Nortel Networks
- Experience with Security
- Experience with Voice products
- Previous experience leading teams in large environments
- 5 years experience as a Network Engineer
- Strong ability to communicate with various business areas and senior management
- Effective time management skills
- Strong documentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change
This is an challenging yet rewarding role within a great environment with an organisation that promotes work life balance and career development.
To apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Matt on 02 9021 9712.
at Apex Resource Solutions