Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
This is a fantastic leadership opportunity to join a large Australian owned organisation, who are currently investing heavily in Business Intelligence and Analytical solutions. With one of the largest and most advanced data mining teams in the country, you will be working alongside some of Australia's most elite Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse professionals.
This is a client facing role, that has a unique blend of technical, customer and leadership responsibilities. The role:
- Lead a team of 7 skilled Business Intelligence professionals. Ensuring high quality development, support and administration of the IBM Cognos server.
- Work closely with the Data Architect to advise on Solution Design with Business Intelligence Solutions.
- Review high level code of the team, ensuring that business requirements are being adhered to at all times.
- Effectively manage internal customers, selling Business Intelligence solutions across various areas of the organisation.
- Take responsibility for both operational and project driven leadership within the Business Intelligence team.
- Ensure that best practice and KPI's are being completed at all times across the BI team.
- Oversee the effective management of the Cognos server, a dressing high level technical problems as required.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience working as a Team Leader within a Business Intelligence team is highly regarded. Although those who have undertaken Project Lead or Consultant roles will also be considered.
- Hands on working knowledge of IBM Cognos Business Intelligence. Ideally with version 10.
- Strong understanding of modelling with different Data Warehouse methodologies and schemas (Kimball, Inmon, Star, Snowflake et).
- Any experience working on Business Intelligence or Data Warehouse upgrade projects is highly regarded but not essential.
- Ability to effectively hold court with Senior Managers within the organisation. Promoting Business Intelligence solutions across the board.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to present well to stakeholders.
My client offer an excellent work-life balance and numerous perks and benefits including flexibility around working hours and an excellent superannuation package.
For more information, please APPLY NOW.
Senior Consultant - Business Intelligence
Apex Resource Solutions
Business Intelligence Search...