Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
Our client has a requirement for an experienced Helpdesk / Desktop Support Engineer to be based at their site in Western Sydney.
To be successful in your application you must be a proven IT support specialist and a strong trouble shooter. The role will involve builds, deployments, Level 1/2 support of PCs, laptops and peripherals across their enterprise user base.
Skills and experience:
- 2+ years Helpdesk / Desktop Support in a corporate environment
- PC / laptop build experience
- Strong Windows XP & Office 2007 troubleshooting experience
- Active Directory administration skills
- Application deployment experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
This is an excellent opportunity with a major client and is the ideal role for someone who likes working in a busy team environment.
To find out more about this great opportunity, and the chance to join a reputable company, send your CV to Apex Resource Solutions or call 02 9262 3330 to discuss further.
at Apex Resource Solutions