Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
Apex Resource Solutions have a fantastic opportunity to join a national consulting organisation who are currently in the process of expanding their Business Intelligence
team. The ideal candidate will have a deep passion for Business Intelligence and be up to date with new and emerging trends and technologies in the business.
The successful candidate will have prior experience in service-oriented environments, managing the competing demands of multiple small to medium simultaneous projects. They must also be able to work under limited supervision and be able to manage complex situations. Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Amendment and redevelopment of existing TM1 applications, models and reports to support the implementation of the Finance Essentials stream.
- Analysis, design, re-development and implementation of existing TM1 applications, interfaces, reports and models.
- Assess and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the TM1 systems/services to ensure user requirements and business objectives are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Creation and maintenance of system & application documentation.
- 3+ yrs consultancy experience in developing TM1 solutions to support financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, planning, dashboards (version 9x and higher)
- Substantial experience in designing and maintaining large/complex cubes and dimensions.
- Proven experience across the full SDLC
- Appropriate tertiary qualification/s
- CA / CPA accreditation (advantageous)
- Broad understanding of Finance functions and processes
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and commercial acumen
- Strong knowledge of TM1 architecture, TM1 Perspective, TM1Web, Executive Viewer, Turbo Integrator processes and rules.
- Advance VBA and MDX skills
- Broad understanding of TM1 server maintenance and environment setup
- Client service focus with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Superior communication skills
To apply for the role please push the apply now button and send your most up to date CV, alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9262 3330 for more information
Account Manager at M&T Resources