Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
Our client has the reputation as one of the international leaders within the Oracle Business Intelligence space. Boasting some of the most experienced and highly skilled Oracle BI Consultants nationally.
Recently winning a large amount of work in Sydney, they are currently ramping up resources across the OBIEE Practice. These vacancies will help progress your Oracle BI knowledge, and will enable you to work on some of the biggest projects in Australia. The role:
Required skills and experience:
- Configure, Install and Administer OBIEE environment to a range of tier 1 clients.
- Work closely with client technical teams, being the Oracle OBIEE specialist.
- Work closely with Solution Architects, ensuring that OBIEE solutions run aligned with business requirements and strategies.
- Effectively engage client stakeholders, managing expectations and ensuring the delivery of top class OBIEE solutions.
- Optimisation of metadata cubes and reports applications.
- Production of documentation to support delivery capability.
- Extensive knowledge and working understanding of OBIEE across full SDLC.
- Strong understanding of Oracle technologies. Excellent PL/SQL.
- Strong experience working within the Data Warehouse / ETL space.
- Any experience working within the Consulting space would be highly regarded.
- Well versed in dealing with large volumes of data and complex data models.
- Previous experience dealing with senior stakeholders and taking detailed business requirements.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are required for this role.
This role will give you the opportunity to become one of the leading OBIEE Consultants in the Australian market. An exceptional training programme is in place, which will hone your skills across technology and improve your business acumen. This role will give you exposure to some of the largest Oracle Projects around.
To find out more contact Tom Sweeney on 02 9262 3330 or push the apply now button and send your most up to date CV.
Account Manager at M&T Resources