Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
My client is a leading organisation within their particular field. They are now seeking a talented Business Analyst to work within their IT to work various IT Systems.
Working as a specialist Business Analyst, the successful individual will have excellent opportunities to manage and lead high profile, interesting and challenging work, coupled with an element of project management for smaller system development/integration projects. You will also require good web technology skills and hands on experience working on Content Management Systems (CMS). Essential Skills
- Business Analyst 7yrs +
- Strong web technology skills
- Content Management Systems (CMS) - 4yrs
- Requirements documenting for various audiences - both technical & non-technical
- Experience with web analytics
- Strong communicator
- Exposure to process design
- Demonstrable experience of using relevant documenting & diagramming techniques such as UML, Domain Models, Process Flow, Use Cases, User Stories, User Journeys.
- Will work collaboratively with/manage expectations stakeholders
- Strong commercial acumen
The role has 2 parts to the role, the first will be to make sure all the systems are working correctly with no issues and the other will be more project based speaking with stakeholders of all levels across the organisation looking at enhancements and new IT systems across the business.
To be successful in this role the successful Business Analyst will need to be a self starter who enjoys working in a fast paced, friendly but corporate environment.
Senior Consultant - Business...