Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
My client is a leading global specialist insurance company. They are seeking a Business Analyst with strong technical experience working as a Business Analyst ideally within the Insurance sector.
The position is responsible for analysing, defining and documenting user requirements as part of continuous improvement and enterprise data warehouse from the Insurance business, to ensure successful delivery of software changes.
The Technical Business Analyst is also responsible for conducting and coordinating local user acceptance testing and end user training. The successful candidate should possess strong communication, analytical and documentation skills, with previous experience in the Insurance and Superannuation industries. Key Skills
- Strong analytical mindset.
- Capable of breaking complex problems into parts and identify the impact of changes on other businesses and systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of representing solutions in language understandable by business users and technical staff.
- Able to understand technical and application documentation and interpret for business users.
- Experience in documenting, coordinating and conducting User Acceptance Testing.
- Ability to identify and differentiate between risks and issues and able to work out mitigation to reduce risks.
- Able to engage in tactical planning and contribute to strategic planning.
- Knowledge of current Australian insurance products, such as Term & Trauma products, Income Protection products
- Tertiary qualification in Finance, Insurance or IT
- 5 years or more of BA experience in the Insurance / Superannuation industry.
- Operational experience in the Insurance industry
- Business requirements analysis and documentation.
- User acceptance testing and documentation.
To apply for this long term contract opportunity please click on the link below.
Senior Consultant - Business...