Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
Technical Business Analyst URGENTLY
required to work for a leading media/publishing organisation.
You will require strong
experience in business analysis, systems integration and design with ability to bridge business and technology requirements to deliver customer solutions in line with the business expectations.
You will be responsible for gathering gap analysis and preparation of business, functional and data requirements. You must have strong experience with data analysis and be able to cleanse the data and write reports using SQL. Essential Skills
- Business Analysis experience - Minimum 5yrs
- Experience delivering a solution end-to-end from project initiation, solution design, build, testing and deployment.
- Attention to detail, pro-active and ability to identify potential threats / weaknesses and cover off before they eventuate.
- Analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to research and to apply problem-solving skills to complex technical problems.
- In-depth understanding of systems development lifecycle (SDLC), application development methodology and enterprise data warehouse and reporting principles.
- Experience in working in a team environment and the ability to work autonomously within established methodologies and standards.
- Written and oral communication skills and effective customer liaison including effective leadership, coordination, influencing, negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
- Ability to manage competing demands of multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Experience in requirements management, data modelling, data cleansing and test management tools.
- Advanced documentation skills, using Excel, Visio and SharePoint.
- Previous experience as a business or systems analyst in media industry.
- Knowledge of Siebel application or other CRM systems.
- Functional or technical experience using Siebel Tools and integration technologies.
- Understanding of Business Intelligence reports and tools (e.g. Business Objects)
You need to be available to start IMMEDIATELY. To apply for this role please click on the link below.
Senior Consultant - Business...