Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
Apex Resource Solutions have an urgent requirement for an experienced Salesforce Business/Systems Analyst with strong communication skills and business understanding to join a growing Melbourne based company.
The successful candidate will be required to drive the implementation and development of the SFDC application. They will be required to develop and drive facilitate internal training, engage and document all new systems and processes and be the driver behind the development of the system.
The candidate will also be required to assist multiple business departments with marketing and sales strategies for all forms of media using SalesForce. This person will eventually become a Salesforce super user within the organisation and be ultimately responsible for group reporting and Business Intelligence. The job:
- Facilitate stakeholder workshops
- Establish business requirements
- Provide Salesforce best practices
- Liaise with the development team
- Implement Salesforce CRM
- Offer Training/Support for internal employees
- 2+ years experience with SaleForce development
- Background in BA/Sales or Marketing
- Detailed and process driven
- Ability to analyse large volumes of data and deliver information to help drive the sales and marketing function of the system
- A team player
If you are ready to join a dynamic, stable and market leading organisation using the latest in cloud computing technologies then please send your CV to email@example.com
**Please note you will only be short-listed if you have valid Australian work rights**
Shopper Marketing Assistant at The...