Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
My client is a high profile, industry leading media brand with an instantly recognizable name. Following the recent appointment of a number key hires to the senior management team a new strategic initiative has set. The focus will be to leverage greater returns from its advertising customer base through a range of strategic analytic initiatives to deliver short, mid and long term objectives. This position will be the initial hire on the CRM Strategy / Data Planning side of the team, therefore it will be important the successful applicant is confident in there abilities and hungry to quickly progress into a management / lead capacity
The core responsibilities of these roles will cover, but will not be limited to:
- Assess organizations CRM capabilities to develop an understanding of how multi-channel and interactive customer marketing strategies can be conducted.
- Lead the planning, and implementation of CRM Marketing initiatives applying regional standards where appropriate.
- Assist in the creation, development and maintenance of marketing analyses, data-based reports, presentation inputs, and other supporting documentation needed to advance both short and long term Marketing and the CRM Office goals
- Support both the business requirements gathering and documentation development in support of Marketing and CRM Office objectives
- Lead projects and initiatives related to the customer data management core discipline
- Assist the department Head to coordinate the definition and measurement of CRM and Marketing business solutions to improve customer acquisitions, retention and satisfaction.
The successful applicant will come from a proven background working in a data driven analytics environment, where advising senior decision makers on CRM strategy has been key. You will be able to demonstrate:
- A strong ability to engage with an array of stakeholders, explaining complex analytical concepts in a way the business will understand, buy into and implement through the appropriate sales channels.
- An ability to plan and strategize around contact approaches to maximise value form the target base assessing customer lifecycle and channel analysis to formulate actionable plans and ensure their implementation across the business.
- An Understanding and appreciation of Advanced Analytical techniques and concepts that may include but not limited to Segmentation Analysis, Propensity Modelling (Churn/Acquisition/Cross Sell/Up Sell), Pricing Optimisation, Customer Lifetime Value Analysis, Next Best Offer Analysis, Significance Testing, Decision Trees, Neural Networks etc)
To apply for this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
With over six years experience recruiting for the analytics community if this role doesn't match your profile I am still keen to review your resume and discuss alternative opportunities with the analytics space. Key skills recruited generally lie within Insight, Analytics and Modeling within Marketing, Customer, Risk, Fraud and Web Analytics utalising SAS (SAS Base, SAS Macro, SAS E-Miner), SPSS (SPSS Clementine, SPSS Modeler), and SQL (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server etc), Excel/Access, VBA and PowerPoint