Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
My client is a leading Australian financial services brand with a substantial footprint within the Superannuation, Investment and Retirement Planning industry. They have a high performance Customer Insights and Campaign Management team which is currently experiencing a period of growth. They are looking to recruit two experienced campaign analytics professionals to join this fun and dynamic team and work on a ranging of campaign and insights led projects on the cutting edge SAS / SQL Teradata platform.
The responsibilities of the role will cover
- Building relationships with key stakeholders from marketing and product teams, developing an understanding direct marketing strategy and consulting around their data strategy and opportunities available to them.
- Using the SAS / SQL Teradata platform to set up and analyze the campaign activity. This may include testing performance against controls groups, A or B analysis, ROI calculations and individual segment performance
- Using SAS to developing and presenting complete PIR (Post Implementation Review) PowerPoint presentations and delivering them with strategic advice and recommendations to senior stakeholders across the business
The successful applicant will come from a proven background working in a data driven analytics environment, where delivering strategic insights from large data sets has been key. You will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience with the ability to build strong relationships while managing expectations in a fast past environment.
- Technical skills within SQL (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server etc), SAS (SAS Base / SAS EGuide) Excel/Access along with campaign management tools such as Teradata CRM (TCRM, TCM5, TRM6 etc), Unica, Chordiant, Alterian etc
- Any exposure to working in a campaign best practice environment will prove highly advantageous (i.e. utilising methodologies listed above)
These exciting opportunities will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work in one of Australia's leading financial institutions on a cutting edge SAS / Teradata platform and receive genuine opportunities for career development and growth
To apply for this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
With over six years experience recruiting for the analytics community if this role doesn't match your profile I am still keen to review your resume and discuss alternative opportunities with the analytics space. Key skills recruited generally lie within Insight, Analytics and Modelling within Marketing, Customer, Risk, Fraud and Web Analytics utilising SAS and SQL (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server etc), Excel/Access, VBA and PowerPoint.
Data Analytics - Search and...