Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
The Business Analyst will act on behalf of my clients Intelligent Fleet Logistics project to help facilitate consulting lead engagements with external clients. The engagements are data intensive and utilise the latest products in supply chain management and transport fleet optimisation developed by the group. In particular, a focus on gathering an accurate understanding and determining an appropriate data model for our commercial clients is essential to complete these engagements successfully. Once data has been gathered you will be responsible for modifying and adapting scripts that manipulate the data to adjust the models as is required by the clients. This is a client-facing role in a team that will grow rapidly over the next few years. You will be a key member of the team that ensures external engagements are on track and delivering expected outcomes. PRIMARY DUTIES
Key Skills Essential
- Ability to understand the clients core business
- Understand the clients business processes
- Consult with clients to gather all relevant data
- Manipulate large quantities of data using technical scripts
- Work with members of the team to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Experience with supply chain management and/or transportation management
- Business Analyst 5yrs +
- Business Intelligence - 2yrs +
- Experience working closely with the business and managing the relationship in a client facing environment.
- Must have excellent Excel skills
- Strong IT background
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to create compelling business cases with accurate cost and effort estimations.
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to question thought partners across functional areas.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing business requirements.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot and pro-actively rectify problems that may arise in a commercial setting
- Experience writing Scripts using Python / Perl
- Understanding of the full SDLC
- Exposure to mathematical optimisation understanding concepts and how business models are developed.
- Strong understanding of basic system engineering, object-oriented design, information risk and security guidelines, and architecture standards.
- Experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and other Logistics industries.
- Experienced in major integration of business change projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field.
If you are interested please click on the link below to apply.
Senior Consultant - Business...