Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
Currently working on behalf of my client to secure Consultative Business Analyst with proven experience across the Medical sector.
As a Product Development Centre, this company provides a crucial product to the medical market. The company's software is used across general practices across Australia and New Zealand, holding the majority of the market share in both countries and a major partner in the eHealth project.
As the end-users are Medical Practitioners and health care attendants, the Business Analyst will have an in-depth understanding of the Medical fraternity, understanding their values, respecting their ethics and at all times operating within the constraints of the clients duty of care.
Governance plays a major part to this role, background or experience working with the billings requirements and coding systems of Medicare is highly desired. Key Responsibilities
- Investigate end-user requirements of the medical software for the technical team
- Assist in formulation of Request for Proposal selection against requirements
- Take ownership of the development and documentation of the scope and requirements
- Work with the project team to define low level functional requirements
- Communicate with various functional groups within the business to evaluate information required
- Serve as the contact between Business and the solution
- Business Analysis – 5yrs +
- Experience of working in the Medical industry
- Strong attention to detail with excellent problem solving skills
- Extensive experience in governance or an eye for attention to detail
- The ability to articulate requirements into technical specifications
- The ability to assess situations and identify the solution required
- Experience of working with medical users and facilitating workshops for time-poor users
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are keen to find out more about this opportunity then please click on the link below to apply. Otherwise contact Alki Georgallis on 03 9066 4008 for more information.