Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
About the role:
This established, global organisation is searching for a passionate and personable End to End Solution Designer to join a large team of talented architects/designers to work across multiple million dollar Prepaid and IN projects. You will be responsible for:
To be successful in this role:
- Taking ownership of all aspects of design for end-to-end solutions
- Co-ordinating any changes / defect resolution with technical vendor staff
- Vendor management; reviewing vendor macro and micro designs
- Driving any changes of the requirements and solutions so the vendors understand the impacts and modify their solutions appropriately
- Working through these solution design recommendations with the business
- Monitoring them throughout the project phases, ensuring the agreed goals remain in sight.
- Remaining close to the technology throughout these projects
- Acting as the technical sidekick to the PM and the technical go-to person
- Working through any problems encountered by the software engineers
- Liaising with other architects, stakeholders of the business
- Mentoring of development teams (size depending upon the project)
- Ensuring data mapping between all systems is maintained accurately
- Providing input to, review and approve SIT test plan, TOM, test cases and performing triage during testing
- Ensuring all relevant hardware is available & the environment set up are sufficient for system requirements & testing
- Driving Operational Run Plan designs & reviews. Including co-ordination with existing releases and operational windows as well as hands on deployment activities
- Providing input to, review & approve Operations manual for end-to-end solution.
- Providing support during execution of Migration
- 2-3 years of experience in Solution Design
- Previous working history within Intelligent Networks, in particular Prepaid and Number Portability Systems
- Experience working with Alcatel-Lucent (AL) products & in generation / sending of SMS notifications will be considered highly advantageous
- An intelligent team player with exceptional communication skills
- Proven experience dealing and liaising with technical and non-technical people alike
You have probably come from a development background, working your way through the ranks to a Solution Design role and may have even led small development teams across multiple projects previously.
As with most roles, an important factor is culture fit; they are a very dynamic, ever-changing organisation and therefore look for flexible, adaptable individuals who are committed to their role within the business but who also like to have some fun along the way!
To find out more about this great opportunity, and the chance to join a reputable company, call me now for a confidential discussion on 02 9021 9765 and send your CV by clicking on the APPLY icon or directly to email@example.com
Java and Digital Recruitment...