Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
Apex is proud to be working with a Global Consulting organisation during an exciting period of growth across Australia and New Zealand. We are searching for an Infrastructure Solutions Architect for an urgent permanent requirement working across a range of projects.
You will need to demonstrate an expert understanding of Infrastructure Solutions, ideally within a large environment. The role also offers the opportunity to provide strategic direction as part of a highly skilled team during the program of work. You must meet the following criteria to be considered:
Previous hands on experience with the following:
- 3-5+ yrs experience as Infrastructure Architect - Solutions within an Enterprise level environment.
- A background in Systems Integration.
- Strong commercial acumen with ability to translate technical solutions to C-level stakeholders.
- Solaris, HP_UX, LDOMS, RedHat Linux
- Windows, VMware, Citrix, Exchange and AD
- Oracle, RAC, ADG,
- MS SQL, MySQL Architecture
- Cisco switches, routers, firewalls and VPNs
- TCP/IP networking and Network services - DHCP and DNS
- NAS Arrays, iSCSI, NFS and CIFS
- Storage - XP, EMC, NetApp + management tools
- HP Data Protector and backup - Quantum and NetApp VTLs
- High level performance management and troubleshooting.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrable analytical skills with ability to carry out decisive action.
If you would like to be considered for this and other exciting opportunities then please CLICK APPLY NOW!
Or for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call James on 03 9066 4011