Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation, who are currently investing heavily in the Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse space.
Working as the Enterprise Data Architect, you will be experienced at enterprise planning within a Data Warehouse environment. This is a senior role and requires someone with an in-depth understanding of developing data strategy at enterprise level. The role:
Required skills and experience:
- Develop and create a range of enterprise data models, carefully aligning with a new Microsoft Data Warehouse.
- Work closely with various internal stakeholders, building the data architecture in agreement with business needs, strategies and goals.
- Design and deliver a data architecture plan. As agreed with the organisations information architecture and data quality guidelines.
- Work closely with the business to ensure that the warehouse will meet the organisations needs for Business Intelligence reporting and analytic's requirements.
- Effectively engage vendors, and external consultants to assist in the delivery of the enterprise data warehouse.
- Extensive data architecture experience, within the Microsoft BI space.
- Proven ability to effectively deal with C-Level stakeholders.
- Ability to build an enterprise data warehouse, and understand common data models.
- Strong understanding of enterprise IT architecture such as Gartner, TOGAF etc.
- Excellent understanding of Data Governance.
- Experience working in the Financial Services sector is highly regarded.
- This role requires someone with exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to take ownership of problems, proven delivery record.
This opportunity is truly unique. It offers the challenge of designing and implementing an enterprise solution, whilst working within an autonomous environment. You will be interacting with C-level stakeholders, so exceptional communication and presentation skills are paramount.
This is an immediate requirement, and my client are looking to interview ASAP. Please APPLY NOW
, or send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Intelligence Search...