Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
This is a great opportunity to join an iconic Australian organisation, who are a market leader in their space. Working as the Data Warehouse / ETL Architect, you will hold both technical and functional responsibilities. Acting as the main point of contact between the respective areas.
This is a varied role that requires someone with extensive, Enterprise Data Warehouse and ETL knowledge. Your technical skills will also be complemented by strong facilitation and co-ordination skills, and the ability to understand high level business requirements. The role:
- Primary responsibility for the organisations Data Warehouse roadmap and strategy.
- Engage and liaise with Senior Business Stakeholders, gathering complex business requirements.
- Strategically asses the selection of Data Warehouse, Database and Data Migration (ETL) tools within the organisation.
- Review the migration of numerous data sources to the Data Warehouse, ensuring optimum data quality.
- Implement new, data migration and data quality processes.
- Review data governance across the organisation, ensuring that business rules and best practice are being followed across the Data Warehouse and ETl domain.
- Work closely with the technical Data Warehouse & ETL team, advising on solution design and development methodologies.
Required skills and experience:
- Extensive understanding of Data Warehouse and Data Migration Solution Design and Architecture.
- Commercial experience designing with Enterprise Data Warehouse and ETL tools, such as Teradata, Oracle, Netezza, Informatica, Datastage, Ab-Initio etc.
- Proven track record of successfully managing senior stakeholders, within a large, corporate organisation.
- Ability to oversee the integration of different technologies related to the Data Warehouse.
- Proven ability to implement and understand data governance.
- This is a client facing role, therefore, exceptional written and verbal communication skills are paramount.
This is an immediate requirement, and my client are looking to interview, ASAP. Please APPLY NOW or send your updated CV to email@example.com.
Business Intelligence Search...