Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
My client is a high profile, industry leading media brand with an instantly recognizable name. Following the recent appointment of a number key hires to the senior management team a new strategic initiative has set. The focus will be to leverage greater returns from its subscription base through a multi brand, multi channel multi segment approach to analytics and insights predominantly using the SPSS toolset.
The core responsibilities of these roles will cover, but will not be limited to:
- Operationally managing, training and developing a team of highly skilled and commercially focused insights analysts, campaign managers and statistical modelers
- Undertaking the proactive analysis of customer behavior data to produce and communicate data driven insights, reports, analysis and models on specific matters relevant to the business objectives (requires SPSS or SQL)
- Scoping out data driven marketing campaigns and managing the data/analysis element of the process through Pre/post analysis and execution
- Deliver a range of advanced analytical projects utilizing methodologies such as Propensity Modeling (Churn/Acquisition/Cross Sell/Up Sell), Segmentation Analysis, Pricing Optimisation, Customer Lifetime Value Analysis, Next Best Offer Analysis, Significance Testing, Decision Trees, Neural Networks etc. (potentially using SAS, SPSS Clementine/SPSS Modeler, SQL, R)
- Attend stakeholder engagement meetings in partnership with your line manager to consult around project requirements, explain methodologies/approaches and present results/recommendations.
The successful applicant will come from a proven background working in a data driven analytics environment, where delivering strategic insights from large data sets has been a key focus. You will be able to demonstrate:
- An Understanding and appreciation of some Advanced Analytical techniques and concepts that may include but not limited to, Propensity Modelling (Churn/Acquisition/Cross Sell/Up Sell), Segmentation Analysis, Pricing Optimisation, Customer Lifetime Value Analysis, Next Best Offer Analysis, Significance Testing, Decision Trees, Neural Networks
- Technically strong with skills in some of the following SQL (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server etc), SAS (SAS Base, SAS Macro, SAS E-Miner), SPSS (SPSS Clementine, SPSS Modeler), Excel/Access/VBA, PowerPoint, R, SSIS, SSRS etc.,
- Educated to a minimum of degree level in a highly analytical discipline such as - Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Actuarial studies etc
- SPSS Clementine/SPSS Modeller experience will prove highly advantageous
To apply for this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
With over six years experience recruiting for the analytics community if this role doesn't match your profile I am still keen to review your resume and discuss alternative opportunities with the analytics space. Key skills recruited generally lie within Insight, Analytics and Modeling within Marketing, Customer, Risk, Fraud and Web Analytics utalising SAS (SAS Base, SAS Macro, SAS E-Miner), SPSS (SPSS Clementine, SPSS Modeler), and SQL (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server etc), Excel/Access, VBA and PowerPoint