Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
My Client is a leading Australian financial services organisation with a globally recognised analytics function and a cutting edge Teradata and SAS platform. Following the departure of a valued team member they are looking to recruit an experienced Customer/Product Data Analyst to join this dynamic and vibrant team working on a range of exciting analytics based assignments across Customer, Product, Campaign and Statistical Modeling disciplines
The responsibilities of the role will cover
- Engaging and building relationships with key stakeholders from marketing and product teams. Developing an understanding and consulting around the requirements of their decision making processes
- Developing a range of financial product performance reports and dashboards (using SAS and Teradata) which can be utilised to drive corporate strategy and decision making
- Develop and deliver a range of marketing campaign solutions to best practice methodologies (this will include campaign sizing, the set up of control groups, ROI calculations, test and learn plans and PIR delivery)
- Bespoke Insights assignments, supporting senior stakeholders business cases and utilising the vast store of data in the Teradata system to investigate performance query's and make strategic recommendations
- Deliver advanced analytics and statistical Modeling projects to pinpoint upsell, cross sell and churn opportunities
The successful applicant will come from a proven background working in a data driven analytics environment, where delivering key insights from large data sets
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience with the ability to build strong relationships while managing expectations in a fast past environment.
- Any exposure to working in a campaign best practice environment include campaign sizing, the set up of control groups, ROI calculations, test and learn plans and PIR delivery will prove highly advantageous
- A sound appreciation of Advanced Analytical techniques and concepts that may include but not limited to, Propensity Modelling (Churn/Acquisition/Cross Sell/Up Sell), Segmentation Analysis, Pricing Optimisation, Customer Lifetime Value Analysis, Next Best Offer Analysis, Significance Testing, Decision Trees, Neural Networks
- A deep understanding of financial products and the drivers/leavers that effect their performance.
- Technically strong with skills in some of the following SQL (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server etc), SAS (SAS Base, SAS Macro, SAS E-Miner), SPSS (SPSS Clementine, SPSS Modeler), Excel/Access/VBA, PowerPoint, R, SSIS, SSRS etc.,
To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.com
With over six years experience recruiting for the analytics community if this role doesn't match your profile I am still keen to review your resume and discuss alternative opportunities with the analytics space. Key skills recruited generally lie within Insight, Analytics and Modeling within Marketing, Customer, Risk, Fraud and Web Analytics utilising SAS and SQL (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server etc), Excel/Access, VBA and PowerPoint