Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
Immediate contract role for a mid-senior SAS developer to work with a large international finance company in Sydney.
This is a contract role working as part of a large group of developers delivering Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse Solutions to a wide range of Business Units.
To qualify for this role you will have the following attributes:
- 3-5 years experience working with SAS at a development level.
- Strong broad understanding of Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse solutions.
- An understanding of RDBMS architecture and data focused development, mining and modelling.
- Strong SAS EG, Base, Data Integration, and SAS Macro experience.
- Real focus on customer service with strong communication, business facing and documentation skills.
This is an immediate contract and will initially be a 6 month contract with rates negotiable dependant on experience.
Please push the apply now button to apply for this role.
Account Manager at M&T Resources