Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
My client is an industry leading, global brand with a core focus to leverage greater value from its cutting edge data environment (SAS and Teradata) to optimize its strategic decision making processes. Following the departure of a valued member of the team an experienced Commercial Insights Analyst is required to deliver a range of weekly and monthly, reports, forecasts and budgeting models while performing the in-depth proactive analysis of product and customer to derive insights and drive strategic recommendations
The core responsibilities of the role can be broken into two key competencies as follows:
- Commercial Analysis: Delivering performance results to Finance and Marketing departments through report automation (Excel Macro/VBA), developing dynamic budgeting and forecasting models, creating performance dashboards, ROI Calculations.
- Insights Analysis - Perform the proactive analysis of product/customer performance, deriving data driven insights that can be transformed into actionable strategies
As the successful applicant you will come from a proven background working in a similar position and will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong commercial/financial skills in developing budgeting/forecasting models and ROI calculations
- Experience deriving key insights from large volumes of data to make strategic recommendations
- Strong technical skills in the use of Excel Macro or VBA (essential), SQL (data management), Business Objects (user), any exposure to SAS (Base or CI) will prove highly advantageous
To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.com
With over six years experience recruiting for the analytics community if this role doesn't match your profile I am still keen to review your resume and discuss alternative opportunities with the analytics space. Key skills recruited generally lie within Insight, Analytics and Modeling within Marketing, Customer, Risk, Fraud and Web Analytics utilising SAS and SQL (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server etc), Excel/Access, VBA and PowerPoint