Please note, applications for this job have now closed. Please use the search panel on the right to conduct a new search to find the right job opportunity for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Australian Financial Services client, who are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Objects Developer, with an exceptional knowledge of Business Objects and working in an Enterprise Data Warehouse environment. The role:
Required skills and experience:
- Develop high level Business Intelligence solutions, using Business Objects.
- Work across the full range of Business Objects modules, including Webi, Xcelsius, Universe Design etc.
- Take ownership and gain exposure to stakeholder requirements, reverse engineering requirements to Business Objects solutions.
- Work on upgrade projects, solution design, develop, support and administer the Business Objects server.
- Design and develop advanced Business Objects reports and dashboards to agreed business requirements.
- Work closely with the Data Warehouse team, ensuring that accurate data can be pulled in order to create the appropriate BI reports.
- 3-5 years experience working with Business Objects.
- Experience working on enterprise Data Warehouse environments (Oracle, Teradata, SAP BW etc) is required.
- Any experience working with internal, external or vendor stakeholders is highly regarded.
- Degree or Masters in Computer Science, or Information Technology will be highly regarded.
- Experience working in a project driven IT work environment.
- Team player with an analytical outlook. Ability to think outside of the box to solve complex problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your knowledge of the SAP Business Objects suite. Outstanding training is available, as well as organic career growth.
Please APPLY NOW!
Business Intelligence Search...